- [ T· t£ë ] - @ uSyd

Welcome to the University of Sydney. As you enter the gates of the Cumberland Campus at Lidcombe, prepare yourself for an enriching and memorable education of a lifetime. A small campus, cottege like, but full of vibrant and enthusiastic students prepared to make a change in their lives! As you leave the campus, we hope you have a great day, not forgetting, the Rookwood cemetry is just across the road... why not take a short stroll?

Name:
Location: Cumberland College of Health Sciences @ The University of Sydney, East Street Lidcombe NSW, Australia

Bachelor of Health Sciences / Master of Rehabilitation Counselling @ uSyD ... Customer Services for Regional Express Airlines @ Sydney... So I Look To My Saviour, To Safely Bring Me Home! God loves you and me / will always love you and me / has always been loving you and me. He taught me how to love others for who they, to accept and care for them, just as he had loved me...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mummy and me went to the city today to eat chilli chicken with rice for lunch and thereafter seafood laksa, its like first time in so many months that ive got to go with mummy to eat, and i really treasure such times. at least she gets to taste the food that ive been talking to her abt when shes in singapore. Tho shes nagging at me to please study for your final exams, I dont care! lets go out enjoy a lil bit first before we hit the books.
Much to her excitement, she wanted to go to star city to try her luck, to me, there isnt much we can win, instead we'll just be spending more $ on the slot machines, merely pressing buttons hoping to score a similar picture on the screeen. mann, i wonder how those oldies just sit there n press buttons the whole day.
Good thing tho, we're entitled to 3 free drinks in a day! and more if we're a regular gambler. i didnt gamble, just wanted the free drinks and those free lucky draw coupons.
I feel so different! when i get home, foods on the table, all cooked ready for u.. i dont even have to crack my head on what to cook or worry that i wont have time to prepare etc... mummy can u stay here for good?

Thank you for reading and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home