- [ T· t£ë ] - @ uSyd

Welcome to the University of Sydney. As you enter the gates of the Cumberland Campus at Lidcombe, prepare yourself for an enriching and memorable education of a lifetime. A small campus, cottege like, but full of vibrant and enthusiastic students prepared to make a change in their lives! As you leave the campus, we hope you have a great day, not forgetting, the Rookwood cemetry is just across the road... why not take a short stroll?

Name:
Location: Cumberland College of Health Sciences @ The University of Sydney, East Street Lidcombe NSW, Australia

Bachelor of Health Sciences / Master of Rehabilitation Counselling @ uSyD ... Customer Services for Regional Express Airlines @ Sydney... So I Look To My Saviour, To Safely Bring Me Home! God loves you and me / will always love you and me / has always been loving you and me. He taught me how to love others for who they, to accept and care for them, just as he had loved me...

Friday, October 12, 2007

Well I just had a long hearty talk with someone.
No names will be mentioned but yeah, despite the tiredness due to our 4 hour non stop presentation preparation, I managed to stay awake to talk.
Well, relationship life has never been easy for anyone. Right now, I'm really confused. I dont know what to do. I'm just stuck where I am. I really hate the feeling when the person you like doesnt feel the same. And likewise, the people that like you alot, you dont feel the same either. Having liked many people in my life, it has shown me that building a relationship with someone would require alot of time. Maybe the person doesnt like you now, but if you work on the relationship, and continually be patient and support that person, who knows?

Dear God, whats going on? Why do such things have to happen? Dont you wish that things would just fall in place?

With the hectic schedule of uni life, why put me through all these? Cant you show me who you want me to be with? I see heaps of people happy together holding hands, having a great time, yet here, struggling with all relationships, never satsified with what I have? great and supportive friends around me, helping me to do really well this semester, what more can I ask?

Well, I just really wanna thank you for providing XX in my life. No doubt at this point of time, being great friends is something I should appreciate, I hope that you can grant me the discipline to control my feelings and emotions but yet be a supportive and helpful person to XX. I also thank you that XX doesnt go crazy and destroy our friendship but has always been there to support me. I really hope I can be really good friends with XX and that she will also find the man you want her to be with like really soon!

Also, I want to thank you for the opportunity to know XXX. Yes, things have turned sour in less than a week, and I hope you will forgive me for being impatient, insensitive and at times too eager to pursue a relationship with XXX. Her 21st is coming up. She did say very hurtful things about me and technically I should have thrown her aside, and never talk to her again. However, as you loved me, you taught me how to love others too. To forgive them and take the downfall is gain and I am the true winner. I will wish her a happy 21st! and I pray that one day you will bring the both of us back together as friends.

Thank you for reading and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home