- [ T· t£ë ] - @ uSyd

Welcome to the University of Sydney. As you enter the gates of the Cumberland Campus at Lidcombe, prepare yourself for an enriching and memorable education of a lifetime. A small campus, cottege like, but full of vibrant and enthusiastic students prepared to make a change in their lives! As you leave the campus, we hope you have a great day, not forgetting, the Rookwood cemetry is just across the road... why not take a short stroll?

Name:
Location: Cumberland College of Health Sciences @ The University of Sydney, East Street Lidcombe NSW, Australia

Bachelor of Health Sciences / Master of Rehabilitation Counselling @ uSyD ... Customer Services for Regional Express Airlines @ Sydney... So I Look To My Saviour, To Safely Bring Me Home! God loves you and me / will always love you and me / has always been loving you and me. He taught me how to love others for who they, to accept and care for them, just as he had loved me...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am blogging now because I am sick and tired of doing this Teamwork presentation and vetting through the script. You know who you are out there, those slacker group members, taking things easy, you think by saying yes yes yes its good.. will let you get away with it?
How could you say our management plan was good when there were heaps of grammatical mistakes? Every slight mistake here and there will costs us marks!!
haha.. silently hiding behind the wall, thinking I cant arrow you guys to do any work. Hmm, I should be more mean heh. Too late now anyway, for the benefit of myself and for others whom put so much effort into it, taking into consideration the limited time we have left, I will do my best for you all and myself.

Ok today was an extremely hot day and thankfully I got the car (someone benefited from it too.. u noe who u are.. hehe). I thought it was 33dc and at Liverpool its around 35 i think based on the weather forecast on smh.com.au. Dear Dr Dana Strain, I thank you so much for that wonderful lecture we had today. I've learn alot of skills how to deal with confusion and the mess we've created in our heads. RBC? Lymph nodes? Huh? I cant remember anything you said unfortunately.

We're getting our Communication marks back tml!! Dear God, with the considerable effort I put in, may you grant me a good mark so that I can change over to the CVS course!!

Thank you for reading and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home